Sunday, November 2, 2014

new original tracks (and other things)

It's been a bit since I could sit down (for even 10 minutes) at a computer and write a bit. I have a few things going on, and I'm on tour for another 2 weeks so the updates have been a bit slow. Sorry about that. I have a guest mix that I'll be putting up tomorrow, and I've also spent the last few days trying out a few new sounds and recording the results. Not sure what to do with the tracks yet, or even if they are usable. Nonetheless, you can head over the my SOUNDCLOUD page and check out some tracks that I wrote for the next release I plan on getting out (as an EP). The artwork that I've come up with so far is to the left.

For all of your patient souls, I'm currently wrapping up my next mix. It's full of new music that I've been allowing to permeate my soul and become a part of my subconscious. I'm on the verge of having option anxiety with all of the new music that I've been getting lately. I'll have to do about 4 or 5 good mixes to get everything out that has been turning my mind on. 

One last thing: I've done a mix for a radio show My Favorite Things on BOXFREQUENCY RADIO. It is definitely not the normal stuff that I do, but rather an experimental departure of some trip hop/nu-jazz/ethnic electronica. I'm actually pretty excited with what I came up with, and I'm waiting of the final word of my submission. I'll post a link for the music at some point (if all goes well). Regardless of what I do on the side, I will keep Spaceman's Transmissions a very pure and ambient driven venture, no worries. The Facebook page for My Favorite Things is HERE

Alright, that's it. I'm out. Peace.

//tonepoet//

No comments: