Within your mind there lies a world of untapped potential. The only way there is through your ears. The music will guide you through the darkness, and bring light and sound into focus. As grey matter aligns with the positive gravitational pull, a bright light of mental agility will be poured upon your consciousness. Let the sonic aura draw away undesired tension and bad vibes. Your pod serves as a cocoon that hatches a human that is more aware and more functional. Thank me later for that.
Remember to support the artists. Thanks for tuning in. Peace.
Turn on, tune in, sleep...
- “Oceans Of The Heavens” by Craig Padilla, Zero Ohms, & Skip Murphy from Beyond The Portal (Start Time: 00:00)
- “As We Drift Away” by Ben Woods from Moments (Start Time: 15:00)
- “Pillars Of Creation” by Palancar from Ambient Collective: Infinite Space (Start Time: 19:33)
- “Wellspring” by Hollan Holmes from A Distant Light (Start Time: 26:15)
- “Starmoods (Excerpt)” by Jonn Serrie from Planetary Chronicles, Vol. 1 (Start Time: 31:40)
- “Gravity” by Abstract Aprils from Blossom Ends (Start Time: 36:50)
- “Pluto” by Neue from Futuresequence 4 (Start Time: 43:49)
- “A Smaller World” by Isope & Zypce from Sima (Start Time: 47:33)
- “As The Sun Kissed The Moon (Excerpt)” by Michael Stearns from Planetary Unfolding (Start Time: 49:00)
- “Home” by usr; sbin from Ambient Collective: Whispers In The Night (Start Time: 53:09)