You may perhaps notice that there are gradual shifts from one color to another, with each color representing a point of interest in our journey. Embrace these transformations with your mind's eye as this will create a backdrop of creative flow and a better understanding of those situations which impede your creativity. Your pilot for this journey will relay vital information that should not so much be heard as it is felt. Adjust accordingly.
Every mission at Spaceman's Transmissions is executed first and foremost with the consideration to its listeners. Each individual's aural perception is dependent upon the magnitude of their surrender to the sonic tapestries. It is suggested that you do not operate heavy machinery when taking in this session in particular. Those susceptible to more gravitational pull within their minds and a wider mental galaxy in which to spread the music will benefit at a much higher rate. This is guaranteed.
Please enjoy responsibly, and spread the word of Spaceman's Transmissions. Thanks for your choosing to travel with us, and please keep us in mind for your next intra- and inter-stellar voyage. Peace.
Turn on, tune in, sleep...
- “Delta Capricorni” by Between Interval from The Edge Of A Fairytale (Start Time: 00:00)
- “Crab Nebula (Excerpt)” by Dreamhub from Moments In Space (Start Time: 05:53)
- “Gliding” by Dentist from Meet You There (In Delaware) (Start Time: 07:45)
- “Freqkzcks (Excerpt)” by Kwajbasket from Aftrthghts (Start Time: 11:05)
- “A Formless Path (Excerpt)” by Robin Guthrie & Harold Budd from Before The Day Breaks (Start Time: 14:46)
- “Alien Shore (Starlight Bay)” by Michael Stearns from Encounter (Start Time: 17:51)
- “Enroute To Delta Pavonis” by Jonn Serrie from Thousand Star (Start Time: 21:07)
- “Cirrus” by Manual from Confluence (Start Time: 26:06)
- “Eternity Sunrise” by John Foxx from The Complete Cathedral Oceans (Start Time: 28:34)
- “Showers Of Lilac” by Tonepoet from Headspace (Start Time: 32:28)
- “Will My Memories Of You Hold True (Excerpt)” by Darren Harper from Suspended Memory (Start Time: 37:07)
- “The Beacon (Those Who Have Gone Before)” by Michael Stearns from Encounter (Start Time: 39:08)
- “And So To Sleep My Little Ones” by Robin Guthrie from Fortune (Start Time: 43:22)
- “Section IIIB” by Steve Reich from Music For 18 Musicians (Start Time: 45:20)
- “Continental Drift ” by Sunlight Ascending from All The Memories, All At Once (Start Time: 47:09)
- “Vapor Trails Crossing in a Deep Blue Sky (Dust in Essence)” by Microvolt from Falling (Start Time: 49:54)
- “Four Nights” by Chris H. Lynn from The Sun Will Rise (Start Time: 52:47)
- “Where Everything Ends” by Cloudfall from Days Of Wind (Start Time: 54:45)
- “Chase The Sun” by Matt Stanfield from Unknown (Start Time: 57:01)
- “Organum” by Max Richter from The Blue Notebooks (Start Time: 60:01)