I am delighted to have been able to discover a lot of very good music. In the near future (which means not a whole lot, really!), I would like to present a few more reviews of releases. Some of my recent discoveries include DISPOSABLE PLANET, MUSICFORMESSIER (whose output with various other guises is absolutely staggering), ENDLESS MELANCHOLY, and some of the artists that I mention below that I have found from HEARTHIS.AT. Many thanks for the inspiration!
A special thanks to my friends at HEARTHIS.AT for allowing me to take part in gluing their compositions to my collage (CJMASOU and AMBIENT MECHANICS). I would love to have the opportunity to use more tracks from these amazing soundscape technicians.
Turn on, tune in, sleep...
- “TWTGA” by Bing & Ruth from Tomorrow Was The Golden Age (Start Time: 00:33)
- “Gravitation (Excerpt)” by Stellardrone from Echoes (Start Time: 06:09)
- “The Rain Girl” by Disposable Planet from The Rain Girl (Start Time: 08:30)
- “Standing In Silence (Part 4)” by Rhian Sheehan from Standing In Silence (Start Time: 13:12)
- “Attente” by Olivier Alary from Eleven Into Fifteen Bonus Disc (New Blood) (Start Time: 15:45)
- “Ambient_G” by CJMasou from Unreleased (Start Time: 17:22)
- “Maternity (Excerpt)” by Ambient Mechanics from Unreleased (Start Time: 21:03)
- “Our Hearts Are Torches” by Disposable Planet from Dream A Death Of Paperclips (Start Time: 24:49)
- “Spaces (Excerpt)” by Endless Melancholy from Moonshine Blues -Through - Out (Start Time: 33:33)
- “Those We'll Never Know” by Ben Woods from We Are Silhouettes (Start Time: 36:14)
- “Flashback Antoine” by A Winged Victory For The Sullen from IRIS (Musique Originale) (Start Time: 39:47)
- “Solaris” by Chronotope Project from Spotted Peccary Artists - Free Ambient Electronic Sampler 30 (Start Time: 41:50)
- “3AM Work Tomorrow (Excerpt)” by Special Effect Department from Everyday Tactics (Start Time: 52:41)
- Standing In Silence (Part 13)” by Rhian Sheehan from Standing In Silence (Start Time: 54:55)