Wednesday, March 25, 2020

new release: kaleidoscope

We are in turbulent times with so many uncertainties and situations that are causing anguish and unrest around the world. If you're like me, you tend to worry about people in general, and hearing of such misfortune that people are facing, it tends to weigh heavy on my mind. My escape has always been (and will always be) losing myself temporarily in music. If there's any sort of consolation that I can offer, it would be what I produce in some manner for the masses. As much as I enjoy doing podcast episodes (because I really do!), I also enjoy writing and recording music. Today is my birthday, and I'm gifting everyone my latest release. As I sit here in a somewhat solitary situation, it warms my heart to be able to have the opportunity to share something that will hopefully help you mentally rise above the problems that currently exist for you. I ask nothing of it, and my only reward is knowing that I somehow gave you some sort of solace, peace, and comfort.

Kaleidoscope is a release that is my backwards peek into the path my life has taken and covers the nostalgia of childlike wonder and grace. I've gone through some life changes in the last year and I wrote this music over the past year as a way to provide myself with something of a way to take my mind off of the many twists and turns that I was to endure. 

There is nearly 2 hours of music, and the release is free, nothing to pay. If anything, use my music to find that place that exists within you with the intention that you will muster the strength to stay strong and resilient, overcoming the challenges that life is throwing at you. Take care of yourselves and each other. Peace.


//tonepoet//

[DOWNLOAD KALEIDOSCOPE]

No comments: