Friday, June 23, 2017

N/E/W/S

Hello to you all drifting among the ether of cyberspace. I am very happy to present to you my latest release entitled N/E/W/S. I've compiled sessions over the past 2 years as well as compositions that have sat in a vault, awaiting the opportunity to be developed from seedlings into living entities. My art is now ready to see daylight. With the afforded time, I was allowed to put a bit of effort into what I believe would be compositions worthy of stamp of approval. That said, I'm extremely ecstatic to be given the chance to share N/E/W/S with you all! It has surpassed my expectations in its development. I planned for a 4 song EP, but didn't want to churn something that didn't move me. I still wanted strong compositions and honest melodies, and hopefully, I believe that I have achieved that mission. What was supposed to be two distinctly different releases have been combined into this one effort to allow me the opportunity to share everything that I have in one fell swoop.

Feel free to download and keep in your library, and share it as much as you like. If you like it (or don't), don't hesitate to let me know. If you use it in any way for anything, please let me know. Thanks for tuning in. Peace.

//tonepoet//



No comments: